Upcoming Events & Workshops
Friday, December 6th - 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM
The Wonder Co. at the hOMe Collective
6101 W 38th Ave
Wheat Ridge, CO 80033
Don't Fall Back On Old Habits
It's a 60-minute live interactive presentation where we'll talk about how to create healthy realistic school lunch for your kids' lunch boxes. The lunch boxes ideas are all nutritionist approved and very doable in your day to day!
- Your kids are welcome to join - ours will be there too! - as we review and select healthy lunchbox foods that are kid-approved!
- Find realistic, creative AND healthy choices that cater to food allergies and all taste preferences.
- At the end of the session, you'll take home a completely packed lunch for just $10 each! (And Monday will be a breeze!)
Time: 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm
Venue: Direct Osteopathic, Denver
“5 Simple Steps for Daily Detox: Eating and Self Care Practices for Optimizing Your Health” (60-minute live presentation) at Natural Grocers, Denver.
“Clear Change Detox Program: In Just 10 Days You Can Lose Weight, Boost Energy & Feel Great!” with Direct Osteopathic Primary Care, Denver
“Clear Change Detox Program: In Just 10 Days You Can Lose Weight, Boost Energy & Feel Great!” with The Dailey Method, Denver
“Just Ask Me” mentoring sessions for new and future nutrition practitioners (60-minute live webinars); topics included:
- Root Cause for Nutritional Healing
- Time Management in Practice
- A Guide to Understanding Body Type
- Restoring Glandular Function
Free Farmers Market Tours for the community (60-minute guided walking tours at Denver Farmers markets), various locations, Denver
“Introducing Solids to Baby”, (60-minute live presentation) at the office of Sara Peternell, MNT
“Clear Change Detox Program: In Just 10 Days You Can Lose Weight, Boost Energy & Feel Great!” with private client group, Denver
“What is Healthy Women’s Nutrition” (90-minute live guest lecture) at Integrative Health Care Program, Metropolitan State University of Denver
“Raising Kids with Healthy Sugar Habits” (60-minute live presentation) at Natural Grocers, Denver.