Hi and welcome...
you have come to the right place!
I believe that resolving underlying health issues results in a lifetime of vitality, enjoyment, and a new love of eating.
- Sara Peternell, MNT
Why family nutrition matters
You and your family have important goals and dreams.
fewer sick days, less time missed for work and school
improved learning and creativity
more play time, fun doing things together
positive behavior, sleep and moods
stronger relationships inside and outside the family
inspired work in their jobs, schools, community and beyond
Healthy people can achieve anything!
For me, everything I studied and mastered with nutrition really clicked when my kids needed nutritional support at an early age.
- autoimmune diseases
- thyroid disorders
- digestive troubles
- hormone imbalance
- food sensitivities
- Advocate for personal management and understanding of your health goals and needs.
- Measure and assess your individual nutritional requirements.
- Develop and implement a customized nutritional plan.
- Discover healthy food choices, smart grocery store shopping, savvy food-label reading, and proper knowledge of food origin, quality and composition.
- Collaborate with other health care providers to support your continuity of care - it takes a village!